Sound Solutions for Industrial By-Products
Other ACI Industries Group Members
• ACI Industries Converting, Ltd.
• Lifeline Medical Supply
Buyers of scraps and residues
ACI is a leading buyer of:
Non-Ferrous / Specialty Metals
- Nickel Cobalt Refinery solids, turnings, and grindings. ACI is one of the largest buyers in the world of this type of scrap. (see Nickel Cobalt page)
- Rhenium bearing superalloys in all form (see Rhenium page)
- Nickel and Cobalt based alloys including superalloys, magnet alloys (e.g., Alnico), HK, HP, etc.
- Titanium including western and Russian CP and alloy types (e.g., Grades 1-12, VT1-0, VT6).
- Tool Steels such as M1, M2, M3, T1, M35.
- Tungsten Carbide sludges and solids including compacts, dies, anvils, mill rolls, end mills, CB drills.
- Spent Catalysts including most types from any manufacturer. (see Spent Catalysts)
- Furnace tubes, reformer units, ethylene coils with HK, HP, HP mod, NA22H, Incoloy 800, etc.
- Nickel Alloys.
- Residues, sludges, and cakes containing Co, Ni, Cu or other metals.
- Precious Metals in most forms including materials with low and high concentrations.
- Nickel Coppers - monels, cupronickels, niresist.
- Brasses and bronzes.
- Competitive pricing (fixed or formula) and payment terms.
- Fair and accurate settlements.
- International offices active worldwide.
- Door to door services, including import and export.
- Options for Metal Return.
- Strong connection to the countries of the Former Soviet Union. Since 1990, ACI has been purchasing large quantities of scraps and residues from this region.